EB25 is the ultimate sealant and adhesive, using a unique polymer blend and cutting-edge technology to bring superior flexibility and an incredible bond strength in a product that you can rely on in any situation. Suitable for use both indoors and outdoors, EB25 can be used on virtually any material in most weather conditions and can even be used underwater.
EB25 also has the added benefit of being certified for use in sanitary and food preparation areas and once cured is resistant to mould, temperature extremes, chemicals and more. Not only does this product cater to a multitude of application needs, but it also carries the EC1Plus badge for very low emissions meaning it is also environmentally friendly.
Sealing and bonding in almost every application imaginable.
The following are just some examples:
▪As a high quality nail replacement adhesive, even to damp surfaces.
▪External and internal perimeter pointing around doors and windows.
▪ Bonding mirrors to most common substrates.
▪ Sealing vertical expansion joints.
▪ Jointing cladding panels.
▪Any application requiring high performance, durable sealing and bonding of joints.
▪Applications where resistance to chemical spillage is required.
▪Incredible initial grab, no slip and gap filling properties.
▪ High bonding strength.
▪ Interior and exterior use.
▪Certified to the harmonized European standard for sealants for façade and sanitary use.
▪ Can be applied to wet surfaces.
▪ Waterproof & weatherproof.
▪ Quick curing.
▪ Resistant to temperature extremes -40°C to +100°C.
▪Resistant to chemicals & petrol (10% dilute acids/alkalis, most solvents).
▪Excellent primerless adhesion to most surfaces, including metals, most plastics, glass, concrete, plaster, plasterboard, polyester, perspex, glass, wood, enamel, painted surfaces etc.
▪Overpaintable with some paints (always test a small area first).
▪ Resistant to slump: <3mm (ISO7390)
Approivals / Standards
▪ CE Marked
▪Façade EN15651-1: 2012, Type F EXT-INT Class F20HM CC
▪ Sanitary EN15651-3:2012, Type S Class XS2.
▪ Food safe – ISEGA
▪ EMICODE EC1plus
▪ Leed v4 Compliant for building design and construction (April 2015)
▪ BREEAM NOR Pass BREEAM-NOR New Construction 2016