Fire & Acoustic Seals ‘Fire Door Foam’ is a revolutionary Polyurethane Foam designed to seal the gaps between walls and fire door frames. The product has been extensively tested to achieve 30 and 60 minutes fire resistance in a wide range of construction and building fire stopping applications.
• BS 476:Part 22:1987 & BS EN 1634-1
• Sound reduction capabilities of up to 60 dB Rw.
• Cavity gap filling and perimeter pointing around fire doors
• Timber frames, softwood, hardwood and MDF
• Compatible with TIMco plastic packers
• Certifire Approved CF5839