The GVS Elipse A1P3 half mask is recommended for organic gases and dust, pesticides, painting, solvents into automotive, construction, agriculture and shipyard industry or repair.
The gas cartridges contain specific activated carbon granules with optimised characteristics such as pore size, grain size, activity level, density etc, which provide a maximum adsorption performance and a really low breathing resistance.
Each respirator is supplied pre-fitted with two gas or combined gas & particulate cartridge filters for the protection against a range of gases, vapours, dust and mists.
Once the cartridges are finished, they can be replaced with new filters.
- Mining, steel mills, foundries
- Mechanical, pharmaceutical, cement
- Waste management, construction
- Heavy metals (lead, nickel, chromium), rail industry
- Painting, Solvents into Automotive and Shipyard industry or repair
- Agriculture (pesticides)
Protect your mask when not in use by keeping it in a carry case (SPM008)