The GVS Elipse A2P3 is specially recommended for organic gases and dust, pesticides, painting, solvents into automotive, construction, agriculture and shipyard industry or repair.
Gas filters contain activated carbon granules with special characteristics related to pore size, grain size, activation level, density, etc. These characteristics guarantee high absorption performance and low breathing resistance.
Each mask is fitted with two filters for protection against gases, vapours and dust.
Once the filters are exhausted, they can be replaced with spare filters.
- For organic gases and vapours until 5,000 ppm
- Welding (Metal Fumes and Dust in confined space, as gas welding)
- Construction (Paint, Moulds)
- Car & Ship Repair (Epoxite, Paints, Solvents)
- Manufacturing (Solvents, Various Organic Gases)
- Agriculture (Pesticides)
Protect your mask when not in use by keeping it in a carry case (SPM009)