Fix A Floor Bonding Adhesive for Loose and Hollow Floors 300ml
£12.00 – £136.80 inc. VAT
Fix-A-Floor Repair Adhesive is an Extra Strength Bonding Adhesive customised for the specific use of Re-Bonding loose and hollow tile, marble, stone & squeaky wood floors without the expense and mess of removing or replacing them.
- Just Drill & Fill!
- Fast, Easy & Affordable! – Can be used with any Caulking Gun,
- Specific use of Re-Bonding loose and hollow tile, marble, stone & squeaky wood floors,
- Coverage: 1 Tube Fills a 4ft x 4ft area, we recommend 3 Tubes or more for larger areas,
- No Need to Remove or Replace Those Loose & Hollow Floors,
- Fix-A-Floor should not be frozen or kept in any conditions where freezing is possible.
Fix-A-Floor is a simple do it yourself repair that is fast, easy and affordable not to mention fun and quite rewarding to anyone who can operate a drill, caulking gun and mix up a small batch of grout. Works on all sub-floor materials.