High temperature resistant acetoxy silicone gasket sealant. Withstands temperatures of -60°C up to 285°C. Highly flexible and weatherproof. Can be used to create a temperature resistant gasket for motor parts, sealing between metal parts, sealing applications in motors, pumps and heating units.
– Very good applicability
– High temperature resistance
– Stays permanently elastic after curing
– Creation of heat resistant gaskets
– Sealing between metal parts
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
– Method: caulking gun
– Application temperature: +5°C until +35°C
– Clean: with white spirit immediately after use
– Finish: with soapy water before skin forming
Due to the acetic character some metals (copper, lead) can be attacked
Available in a 310ml cartridge or 80ml tube.