GENERAL PURPOSE acetoxy silicone sealant. Mould resistant. Primerless adhesion on many common construction materials (glass, ceramic, porcelain, metals and wood). Resistant to weathering, chemicals and high and low temperatures.
– Contains a powerful anti-fungicidal agent to restrict the growth of mould.
– Thick-bodied formulation for ease of use. Excellent break off and tooling.
– Excellent primerless adhesion on many common construction materials (glass, ceramic, porcelain, metals and wood). For natural stone applications we recommend the use of SILIRUB MA. For PVCu and cementious applications we recommend the use of SILIRUB neutral silicones e.g. Silirub 2, Silirub LMN, Silirub N.
– Resistant to UV, rain, snow and ozone, and many chemicals.
– Low modulus of elasticity, high movement capability.
– ISO 846 – fungicide standard.
– High and low temperature resistance (from -60°C up to 180°C).
– Sealing of all types of sanitary ware including baths, basins, showers, toilets and glazed tile surrounds.
– Perimeter sealing of wooden window and door frames.
– Glass to glass sealing joints.
– Top sealing of traditional glass and aluminium joints.
– Can be used in direct contact with all types of glass, except self-cleaning types (use SOUDAL SMX® 506 for this application).
– Industrial sealing applications; coated metals, anodized aluminium, stainless steel.
– HVAC Ducting, pipework, and drainage joints.
– General maintenance and sealing of cars, caravans, mobile homes and boats.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
For more detailed information consult the technical data sheet.