The XTRA Yield Formulation means improved value for money versus Standard Soudafoam Window & Door Foam, up to 50% more linear metres of filling per cannister. There is also less wastage as the product does not expand outside the joint dimensions, if used correctly.
- Excellent adhesion on most substrates (except PTFE, PE and PP).
- High insulation value, thermal and acoustic.
- Low Expansion
- Excellent stability (no shrink or post expansion).
- Very good bonding properties.
- Installing of window and door frames
- Filling of cavities
- Sealing of all openings in roof constructions
- Apply of an acoustic baffle
- Improving thermal isolation in cooling systems
- Polyurethane Foam Filler
- Linear Yield FEICA TM1002 (750ml Gun Grade Cannister): 39 Metres
- Acoustic Rating ISO 717-1: 58 dB
- Thermal Conductivity DIN 52612: 37mW/mK
- Fire Class (DIN4102): B3 Fire Rated
- Application Temperatures: +5°C to +35°C