A single thread woodscrew mainly used in various types of timber and man-made boards or into masonry with the use of a plastic plug.
• Double countersunk reduces the likelihood of head shear and assists completion of countersinking
• Wax lubricated to enhance screw insertion time, extra driving torque and resistance to corrosion
• 40° deep single thread to provide a secure fixing with high pull-out resistance
• 25° sharp point and single lead for a fast start and improved thread acceptance
• All sizes up to and including 75mm are fully threaded and lengths 80mm and above all have 70mm thread length
Available in Zinc yellow passivated and plain zinc. various sizes from 3.0 x 12 all the way up to 6.0 x 200. Please call with your requirements.